Motorcycle Handlebar Phone Mount BP07
Upgraded Handlebar Clamp
The upgraded handlebar clamp adopts a new design, just press and hold the button on the handlebar clip to quickly adjust the clip to fit the handlebar. No rubber sheets or tools are needed. This bike phone mount with the up and down linkage phone clamp, easy to install your phone into the phone clamp with one hand and also quick release.
Sturdy & Stable
The new design handlebar clamp makes sure that your phone is more stable during the ride, wouldn’t slide even with severe bumps. The phone holder for bike & motorcycle has a upgraded security lock at the back to help you lock the cellphone more easily, make sure the safety of the mobile phone in high-speed cycling or on a bumpy road.
The adjustable motorcycle cell phone mount comes with a 360 degrees rotation ball, allows you to freely adjust the angle during riding. With this 360-degree rotatable phone clip, you can easy to adjust your cellphone to the viewing angle to horizontal or vertical, help use your phone to do GPS position/ have calling/ play music conveniently during riding.
The four corners and back of the motorcycle phone holder are all equipped with non-slip silicone pads, keep your cell phone from scratching and slipping. Help hold your phone tightly, keeping your phone safe even on rough roads.
- Product Name Bike Phone Holder
- Model No. BP07
- Material Plastic / Metals / Silicone
- Weight 255g
- Fixed Clamp×1
- Phone Holder×1
- User Manual×1
- Joint Ball
- Fixed Clamp
- Hand Screw
- Lock Lever
How to Use
- Unscrew the nut and press the joint ball through the nut into the socket of the phone holder, then tighten the nut.
- Press the button to open the fixed clamp, and mount it on the handlebar.
- Press the button to grasp the handlebar. Then tighten the hand screw to fix the clamp.
- Push the arm of the phone holder by your phone and place your phone in.
- Turn the lock lever on the back to “Lock”.
- Loosen the hand screw and press the button to open the fixed clamp to remove from the handlebar.